[Geomoose-users] select and query in postgis layers

Luis Calisto luis.calisto at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 03:49:13 PST 2013

Hi
I tried your solution and it works in postgis layers, and i get my features highlited, the features are inserted in the Sqlite and i can get a csv or report. Still i cannot do a buffer with that features and i need to make this buffer!
The query service is already running fine, the problem was with the mapfile, i changed:
DATA 'the_geom FROM "public"."pontos_sportgis" USING UNIQUE gid USING srid=4326'
to:
DATA 'the_geom from (select gid, tipo_infra, fotografia, tipo, nome, st_astext(the_geom) as wkt_geometry, the_geom from "public"."pontos_sportgis") as mytable using unique gid USING srid=4326'
Nevertheless i find it very strange the postgis layers not work with the default select service could it be something in the map file? or something in the table?
If someone else can give some help i will be very appreciated.
Thanks Luis