[Geomoose-users] Mailing labels for different layers

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Thu Feb 21 11:59:00 PST 2013

I'd like to set up my mailing labels so that they can be used with several different queried layers.  Each of these layers has different attributes (I'm not actually trying to make mailing labels, but just output the query results to CSV).  The settings.ini file doesn't seem to allow this.  I'm sorry if this has been asked before (searched, but didn't find anything), but has anyone else ever tried to do this, and what should be done to make this work?