[Geomoose-users] Anyone implemented editing in 2.6.1?

Nancy Read nancread at mmcd.org
Mon Feb 25 08:50:43 PST 2013

Has anyone implemented editing using 2.6.1 in a production environment?
Did you use GeoServer or TinyOWS?
Did it work well for you? Have any hints?

We have a GM 2.2 application that lets users create or edit a polygon
feature in our layer, or copy a feature from another layer (parcels, in
this case). This map is used with a data entry form system written in php.
We need to upgrade to GM 2.6.1 (or use Leaflet in the php entry forms...?)
The layer being edited is 6,500 records (in PostGIS).
The parcel layer being copied from is 1,000,000 records.

Thoughts?

- Nancy Read