[Geomoose-users] Intro step by step

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jul 10 07:55:37 PDT 2013

Solly,

   I don't think we have any documentation that specific.  In general,
the strategy to start using Geomoose is

1. Download and install it (it includes demo data) See
http://www.geomoose.org/getting_started.html

2. Confirm that the Demo configuration works for you on your server.

3. Change the Demo to use your data (e.g. your shapefile), and
optionally tweak the Geomoose parameters to enable various options.
This will likely include editing the Mapserver map file(s) and the
Geomoose mapbook.