[Geomoose-users] Unsupported output format (image/png;bits=8)

Robert R. Raiz raizrobert at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 06:03:33 PDT 2013

Sorry, somehow gmail keyboard shortcuts made a fool out of me and sent the
email to soon;

The problem is that now, all my png images (PIXMAP) render really badly.
They look quite bad.

Whatever I try to modify in the map file at the OUTPUTFORMAT parameter, I
keep getting:
<ServiceException code="InvalidFormat">
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): Image handling error. Unsupported output format
(image/png;bits=8).

I tried to change every parameter but I still get that error. If I use MIMETYPE
"image/png;bits=8" it works with vector files, but my icons (PIXMAP - png
images) do not render well.

Any Ideas?

--
*Raiz Roland Robert*