[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE.refreshLayers() doesn't work with me...

Carlo Pelliconi c.pelliconi at sis-ter.it
Thu Mar 21 07:40:40 PDT 2013

Hi all.

I've written a new service to modify coordinates of a point in a layer,
and I need to refresh that layer to see the change.
I've followed documentation
(http://www.geomoose.org/developer/services.html#services-understanding)
and wrote this

         header('Content-type: application/xml');
         print "<results>";
         print "<script><![CDATA[";
         print "   GeoMOOSE.refreshLayers('datasource/layername');";
         print "]]></script>";
         print "<html><![CDATA[";
         print "DONE!";
         print "]]></html>";
         print "</results>";

in the .php called in the <url> tag of the <service>.
When I reload the page (F5 or Ctrl+F5) I see the change, but I'd like to
have automatic refresh.

Where is my error in your opinion?

Thank you very much
With Best Regards, Carlo

--
Carlo Pelliconi - www.sis-ter.it
!* proteggiamo l'ambiente: stampa questa mail solo se necessario *!