[Geomoose-users] Error on Print report GM 1.6

Jim Dahl jim.dahl at mail.co.douglas.mn.us
Mon Mar 25 13:39:05 PDT 2013

I have found out that there are many layers that when turned on get the error message for the parcel report on the public server, but works good on our internal server.  Is there a file that gives which layers need to be included in the report.  I have not updated this information in any print file on our local server.
Thanks, Jim