[Geomoose-users] Help: Sent a message out to GeoMoose user goup did I do this right?

Tim Hennig THennig at villageofbellevue.org
Mon Mar 11 14:30:27 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm not sure how to send out a question to the Geomoose user group.  I signed up for the email listing, but when I sent this question (see below).  I got a message saying that I'm not part of the group and my question may (or may not) get answered, etc.

I was wondering is someone can help me or answer this question.  It's the only part of the application that seems to be not working.

Also, how does one become a GeoMoose User group member?

Thank You,

Tim
Tim Hennig
GIS Coordinator

Community Development Department
Village of Bellevue
2828 Allouez Avenue
Bellevue, WI 54311
phone: (920) 468-5225
cell: (920) 370-5876
fax: (920) 468-4039
e-mail: timh at villageofbellevue.org<mailto:timh at villageofbellevue>
web: http://www.villageofbellevue.org<http://www.villageofbellevue.org/>

media:  Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Green-Bay-WI/Village-of-Bellevue-Wisconsin/100899366161>  |  Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/bellevuewi>  |  Blog<http://www.villageofbellevue.blogspot.com/>  |  YouTube Channel<http://www.youtube.com/user/VillageOfBellevue>
P Save money and the environment; think twice before printing this email.
This message may contain confidential information that is legally privileged, and is intended only for the use of the parties to whom it is addressed.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any information in this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error please notify me at  (920) 468-5225 or by reply e-mail.  Thank you.