[Geomoose-users] Documentation for Geomoose

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Mon May 6 21:38:22 PDT 2013

Brian,

The primary docs come from sphinx, for instance,
http://geomoose.org/docs/install_unix.html (you can see the source by
hitting the show source link,
http://geomoose.org/_sources/docs/install_unix.txt, or svn,
http://trac.osgeo.org/geomoose/browser/geomoose2/trunk/sphinx-docs/source).

Patches to the sphinx source can be attached to tickets or a compete
replacement file including the changes also works.

There are some outdated Debian based install docs on the wiki,
http://www.geomoose.org/wiki/index.php/Installation#Linux, but much of the
wiki content should get cleaned up and migrated to the sphinx docs.

I'm not sure if the dropping off the dbf dependency and the adding of the
pdo/sqlite dependency,
http://geomoose.org/releases/2.4.html?highlight=dbf#upgrade-advisements has
been updated everywhere in the docs.

Let me know if you need a hand getting started or along the way.

Best regards, Eli