[Geomoose-users] Edit select type attributes in vector layer.

Luis Calisto luis.calisto at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 07:02:06 PST 2013

Hi,
I'm working with the vector layers and the feature attribute edit tool, all works great but i can't put working an attribute that is configured in the mapbook with the type "select".
In the demo mapbook example, the vector layer "sketch" there is a commented line:		<attribute name="opacity" type="select" default-value="100" label="Opacity (%):"/>
If i uncomment this line when i select the "edit attributes" tool it gives this error in the console: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElementsByTagName' of null "
I changed the attribute options in the mapbook demo to:
But same error! Any idea? Is it possible to use the select type in the vector attributes?
Best regardsLuís Calisto