[Geomoose-users] Setting up one layer in Geommose

Solly Vuso sollyvuso at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 05:32:20 PDT 2013

Hi

I have been struggling to setup up geomoose using my own shapefile, but I
am not willing give up, I have a request and I know every one is busy
working on different things but I humble request that when you get time
even if its 5 min please assist me buy setting only one layer the rest I
can do. please let me know if you want me to send the sample of my data(one
shapefile) .

I apologies but I I don't want  be quite whilst I have a problem .
--
Best Regards

Solly Vuso
Eastern Cape