[Geomoose-users] Mouseover features?

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 08:45:26 PST 2014

That feature was begrudgingly pulled (at 2.0?) in favor or the identify
tool because it was causing too much trouble with browser stability.  It
was image map based and as the image maps got large a certain common
browser would grind to a halt.

With newer browsers and techniques, there has been talk of adding it again.