[Geomoose-users] Copyright Infringement Issue

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 17:14:30 PST 2014

Ed,

Regarding GeoMOOSE, we can probably ring up nearly every contributor and
have them say, "Yep, I wrote that, and made it open source."

Regarding OpenLayers and Dojo, they all have similar license.

Frankly, you're not fighting a battle of proof from the sounds of it.
Someone doesn't want you to use GeoMoose and they're putting up walls.
 Frankly, the patent entanglement with ESRI software is more egregious
because you can't actually SEE the code their using.