[Geomoose-users] Legend icons when layer zoomed out

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Wed Jul 30 12:19:47 PDT 2014

I am having a problem with the catalog legend in GeoMoose (2.6).  Several of my layers have scale limits (controlled by the MapServer MAXSCALEDENOM command).  These layers are not visible at statewide scale, only when you zoom in.  Problem is, when zoomed out, the catalog tab shows the broken link icon for those layers.  The proper symbols show up when zoomed in.  But I'd like to replace the broken link symbol, perhaps with just a blank space.  Is there a good way to do this?