[Geomoose-users] BRING OUT YE BUGS!

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 06:16:38 PDT 2014

BRING OUT YE BUGS! BRING OUT YE BUGS! BRING OUT YE BUGS!

The GeoMOOSE PSC is scheduling a PSC meeting.  At that PSC meeting we
will do the necessary process to make a 2.7.1 release.  Anyone using
2.7, if you've found any bugs (read: not enhancements, not features,
BUGS) please file them ASAP on GitHub.

Bugs can be filed here: https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues

You will need a GitHub account.  Enhancements need to wait for the 2.8
release.  You can see a list of proposed enhancements here:
https://github.com/geomoose/geomoose/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+milestone%3A2.8

Don't see an enhancement you want? Want to ensure your favorite new
feature makes it in to 2.8? Please backchannel me and we can talk
funding and favoritism. :-)