[Geomoose-users] Mutual exclusion & tarball "errors"

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 08:58:35 PDT 2014

I'm not sure what happened with the geomoose-2.7.tar.gz file.  That file
as it is on the server isn't what is produced from the build scripts.  I
re-ran the build scripts and made geomoose-2.7.0.tar.gz and updated the
link on the download page.

It looks like that tarball is some strange mix of the git tree (which
was reorganized for 2.7) and the distribution tarball (which should be
the same structure as in 2.6).

1) maps shouldn't be nested
2) php should be a directory in htdocs (not a symlink)
3) services shouldn't exist in the tarball (it does exist in git)
4) htdocs/js should just be htdocs.