[Geomoose-users] Link broken

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:20:41 PDT 2014

The information on that page has moved to the end of
http://docs.geomoose.org/2.7/index.html

FYI:
We are in the process of trying to better organize the documentation:
split out project documentation (like NEWS and RFCs) from software
documentation (specific versions of GeoMoose), make sure the
documentation is complete, for the specified version (possibly with
hints to changes from the previous versions), and not
redundant/contradictory.  Additionally, the documents should be
structured so that the PDF version (as well as the HTML version) is
logically organized.