[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE on windows

TC Haddad tchaddad at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 09:40:19 PDT 2014

Hi Mark & Solly, you probably already know, but the most recent MS4W that
I'm aware of is from April 2013 :

MS4W 3.1.0-beta1: http://www.maptools.org/dl/ms4w/ms4w_3.1.0-beta1.zip

Although it says "beta" it seems to perform very well and includes MapCache
which is nice. But yes, it is only Mapserver 6.2 so it is falling behind...

GISinternals does not contain phpMapscript (I think) so it would be a
problem for use with GeoMoose. OSGeo4W I think does include phpMapscript,
but I haven't tried it...

Tanya