[Geomoose-users] IE8?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Wed Sep 17 14:22:30 PDT 2014

Dan,

+1 for removing support for IE 8.

Although I agree with Bob that no one should use IE, I think there will always be some people that demand to use IE.  That being said, I do not think there should be any expectation at all from people to support IE8.  If a user has Windows Vista, 7, or 8 then they can upgrade to a newer version of IE.  If they are still running XP then that is their problem since XP is no longer supported anyways.

P.S.  Vista only has a 3% market share.  I wonder if it would be safe to remove support for IE 9 and IE 10 as well.

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP