[Geomoose-users] Minor documentation fix

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:26:36 PDT 2014

Does catalog->layer->status still apply to 2.7?  I haven't used that in
ages.

It is a goal to not depend on a local MapServer, but it isn't tested often
(especially the PHP code).  I use GeoMoose with external WMS served by
MapServer, GeoServer and ESRI servers and the HTML/JS code should work
fairly well.  I tend to not use the PHP services as they haven't met my
deployment needs (threaded apache, etc.)