[Geomoose-users] print osm tiles

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 09:12:42 PST 2015

Right now, we do not.  We are working on supporting alternative print
services that would allow a user to use a OSM tiled service in the
client and refer to a WMS service in the back end.  Unfortunately, we
haven't had a lot of time to put into programming that feature yet.

There's been some ongoing interest in printing directly from OSM but
there are quirks when using higher-resolution printing.