[Geomoose-users] PSC Changes

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 10:37:40 PST 2015

In Sum:
- Brian Fischer is stepping down as Chair, Duck is stepping up
- TC Haddad is joining the PSC.

I would like to personally thank Brian for his service to the project
over the years.  Brian and his staff at Houston Engineering have done
quite a bit through the projects past and present to really expand the
scope and reach of GeoMOOSE.  Without his very early support the
project would be nowhere near where it is today.  Brian will be
remaining on the PSC but Duck will be taking over handling  the
scheduling of meetings and facilitating agendas.

We'd also like to welcome TC Haddad to the PSC. TC has been a really
valuable voice in the GeoMOOSE community.  She always dedicates time
to answering some of the questions on the mailing list I forget about
or don't have the patience to handle.  For
that, I'm personally exceptionally grateful.  As a long time GeoMOOSE
user and GeoMOOSE on Windows user she provides a voice of depth and
reasonability.

Thanks everyone!