[Geomoose-users] refresh layer

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sat May 2 08:19:44 PDT 2015

Jim,

   I was able to get it going with a few minor changes (I removed the
authentication request and went straight to the "getdata" call; might
want to make that part optional).  Another change I'm thinking about is
to use a  "window.setInterval" call to get the data at a specific
interval (say 15 minutes since my phones report at that interval).  And
do some labeling, marker rotation, popups,  table of attributes, etc.....

Thanks again for the code!