[Geomoose-users] A look to the future of GeoMoose?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue May 26 15:50:08 PDT 2015

Dependencies are a blessing and a curse.  The great thing about MS4W is
it supplies PHP Mapscript (along with a nice Windows installer for
Apache, Mapserver, Proj4, and GDAL), which GeoMOOSE uses for the
server-side  scripting of various services.  The other distributions
don't  [usually?] supply PHP Mapscript, but they do supply the more
popular (and better maintained?) Python Mapscript.

   Maybe it's time to put the PHP scripts through the ol' PHP2Python-izer...