[Geomoose-users] Geomoose buttons not working

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Dec 1 13:09:15 PST 2016

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:41 PM, Caitlin Christenson
<caitlinprodoehl at co.stevens.mn.us> wrote:
> I think there’s an issue in your configuration file.

Troubleshooting with Firebug or something similar might help.  Using
Firebug, I found this response to the search error:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function ms_newprojectionobj()
in <b>/home/gene/webapps/test/data/htdocs/php/query.php</b> on line

Identify:

<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function ms_shapeObjFromWkt()
in <b>/home/gene/webapps/test/data/htdocs/php/identify.php</b> on line

print:

<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
<b>/home/gene/webapps/test/data/htdocs/php/print_util.php</b> on line

This all seems to point to MapServer not being found or accessible.
Firebug will help find these problems and find how to fix them.

Best regards, Eli