[Geomoose-users] identify php Internal Server Error

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 14:00:40 PST 2016

Dear users, I have installed GeoMoose 2.9 and running into issues with the
identify tool.
When I use identify using the demo data, I always get a 500 internal server
error, and a msg 'Error: Unable to load php/identify.php status:500'.
I can't seem to figure out why identify isn't able to load. The file exists
in the right location.
I was thinking it was a projection issue?  But perhaps not.. I expected the
demo to work flawlessly which uses different spatial references.

Thanks,
Kevin

[image: Inline image 1]