[Geomoose-users] Can you use an annotation layer in Geomoose 2.6.1?

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 13:08:47 PST 2016

There's no specific limitation in GeoMoose preventing the use of a
'annotation' layer.  However, as of version 6.2 MapServer does not have a
specific "annotation" layer type.  It's common to convert annotations to
point or line layers and then style them to only render labels and not any
of the dummy geographies.