[Geomoose-users] changing mapserver wms layer drawing order

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Dec 19 07:45:14 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am trying to change the drawing order of MapServer WMS layers in version
3.1 . I thought that could work by rearranging the order in catalog of
mapbook.xml . However my aerials still are on top of the parcels. I now also
changed the order in the map file but to no avail. the only way I could
change it so far was using the visible tab and using the move down arrows to
have it drawn on the bottom . Any ideas ?

Cheers
Karsten

Karsten Vennemann
Principal