[Geomoose-users] Query a Mapserver raster group

andy aborruso at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 15:12:20 PST 2017

Hi,
I have a map file with a group and I’m able to load this in my map.

In this group I have:

a DEM, in wich in each pixel I have the height valure;
an hillshade of the this DEM to have something better in terms of
appearance.

I would like to load the group, see the hillshade, and when click on it via
Geomoose identify tool to have the height values of the DEM.

If I load only the DEM and use Geomoose identify tool I obtain the height
values. Than I have created this mapserver group and inserted in the DEM
layer the wms_group_title parameter.

But when I load the group, the Geomoose identify tool gives me only the
coordinates.

Is there some alternative to obtain my goal? To view a layer, but to query
another one?

Thank you

Andrea Borruso
website: http://blog.spaziogis.it
38° 7’ 48” N, 13° 21’ 9” E, EPSG:4326

“cercare e saper riconoscere chi e cosa,
in mezzo all’inferno, non è inferno,
e farlo durare, e dargli spazio”

Italo Calvino
​