[Geomoose-users] GeoMOOSE and upgrading to ms4w 3.2

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Thu Feb 2 05:57:28 PST 2017

Hello,

I have some questions regarding the compatibility of older versions of GeoMOOSE and ms4w 3.2.

First, is there an expected timeframe for GeoMOOSE 3.0 to be released?
Second, if I update my application to GeoMOOSE 2.9, then will updating the application to GeoMOOSE 3.0 be easy or difficult?
Third, if I update my .map files to work with Mapserver 7, then will GeoMOOSE 2.2 run on ms4w 3.2, or are there incompatibilities with the php scripts?  Or will it just be easier to restart with GeoMOOSE 2.9 and then upgrade to GeoMOOSE 3.0?

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz