[Geomoose-users] Identify with a https WMS source

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 06:29:03 PST 2017

Why do you need those options? Generally,! disabling the certificate checks
isn't a good idea.

On Feb 5, 2017 8:45 PM, "Brent Fraser" <bfraser at geoanalytic.com> wrote:

Hi all,

  To get identify.php to work when I specify a WMS map-source using https
(instead of the old and out-dated http), I had to add a couple of curl
options to identify.php around line 196:

        curl_setopt($curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYHOST, 0);
        curl_setopt($curlHandle, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, 0);

Should I file an issue or is this already handled in 3.0?

And what's with hardcoding "INFO_FORMAT=application/vnd.ogc.gml" into the
request?  Should we make that configurable in the map-source definition?

Thanks!