[Geomoose-users] Error printing in GeoMOOSE 2.6

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Tue Feb 21 13:47:51 PST 2017

Hello,

I changed the server, port, and url that one of my GeoMOOSE sites is using and the print functionality is no longer working.  Everything else seems fine.  I imagine that I may have missed changing a setting somewhere in one of the configuration files, but for all I know something else could be going wrong.

Here is the error message that I got:
Error Calling the server:
Error: Unable to load php/print.php status:0

Here are some of the files the I updated for the new server.  Let me know if I am missing a file:
Apache\conf\httpd.conf
Geomoose2\Conf\settings.ini
Geomoose2\Conf\mapbook.xml

Thank You!