[Geomoose-users] v2.9 identify tab will not close

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:07:34 PST 2017

Dear list,
I recently upgraded to v2.9.0 from 2.8.1.  I have noticed that the identify
tool works to display attributes, but will not close when I click the
'close' button or the 'x' at the top of the identify tab.

Firebug gives me this error:  TypeError: Application.getMapSource(...) is
undefined, and references geomoose.js (line 286, col 3).  This section of
the .js code appears unchanged from v2.8.1, so I don't know why it's
throwing this error.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Thanks,
Kevin