[Geomoose-users] Previous and Next Extent buttons locked

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 06:49:56 PST 2017

Hello users,
First, I should say sorry for posting so many questions, but there are
little code nuances that are beyond my understanding at the moment.
I have GeoMoose v2.9 installed on Linux, and a local ms4w install on
Windows 10.  In both installations, the previous extent and next extent
buttons only work one time.  After one use, they stay enabled, and will not
work again.  I can disable the buttons by clicking on another button such
as pan. However, when used again, they stay enabled.
I did not experience this issue with the online demo.
Is there a way to disable the buttons after one use? I assume in one of the
.js files?
I do not see any relevant error messages in any of the logs.

Cheers,
Kevin