[Geomoose-users] Metadata link

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jan 11 07:06:04 PST 2017

Kevin,

I believe that icon is part of the GeoMOOSE icon sprite image. (one image for all the icons)

You should be able to see the raw image (with all the icons) in it by right-clicking on the binocular icon and viewing the background image.  I did this with firefox to display the image that the icons are sourced from.  You can either replace the icon sprite image with one of your own or I believe you can substitute individual icon images in the mapbook, but I’ve not done this in quite a while myself, so someone else will need to chime in on how that’s done in the latest versions.  I do know that the more images you introduce, the slower the interface will be when loading.

bobb