[Geomoose-users] GeoMoose 2.9.2 Released

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jan 12 11:27:23 PST 2017

It might also be a good time to update the LICENSE.txt file, to include
the changes since OSGeo incubation (see example inside
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/blob/branch-7-0/README).  So it
could be updated to:

   Copyright (c) 2013-2017 Open Source Geospatial Foundation
   Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Dan "Ducky" Little & GeoMOOSE.org

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/