[Geomoose-users] 3.0.0 Update!

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 09:04:56 PDT 2017

Hey folks checkout the news on GeoMoose.org!

- https://www.geomoose.org/news.html

TL;DR: The 3.0.0 code is looking pretty solid but we're going to need to up
our documentation game.

News from the PSC:

1. We are actively working at getting some donation/contribution mechanisms
setup for GeoMoose. There is some governance, tech, and service issues to
settle first but we're making progress.
2. The 3.0.0 tech stack is authorized by RFC-7, which can be previewed here:
- https://geomoose.org/rfc/rfc-7.html
 Check it out if you haven't done any reading on 3.0 as it lays out the
basic tech stack and lot of our goals for the 3.X branch of GeoMoose.

Again, thanks everyone!