[Geomoose-users] Error printing in GeoMOOSE 2.6

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Mar 6 06:09:21 PST 2017

Tanya,

I am using GeoMOOSE 2.9.2 over MS4W 3.2.1.  I have not moved the GeoMOOSE directory at all.  All of my other services that I configured thus far (map printing etc) work fine.

local_settings.ini
; These are the default settings for working with MS4W
; Copy this to "local_settings.ini" for GeoMOOSE trunk to
; work with MS4W
;
[paths]
root=/ms4w/apps/geomoose2/maps/