[Geomoose-users] Issues with buffer lines not displaying with select features functionality and feature reports - GM 2.9.2

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon Mar 13 12:36:49 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am still having issues trying to get the feature report and buffer on selected features functionality to work on my map.  I am specifically wondering if anyone has had any success using a projection other than EPSG:3857.

Buffers:
At GeoMOOSE 2.9.2 the select feature function uses query.php.  However on an older 2.6 application I noticed the select feature function used select.php instead.
*Do I need select.php to draw buffers in the select feature function?
*select.php attempts to create a spatial lite .db file.  However, I cannot get this file to open in Mapserver
*I cannot get the mailing labels to work using select.php

Feature Reports:
I am also having issues with the feature report functionality.  Is the feature report dependent on a certain projection?

Anyways, if anyone has had any luck configuring GM 2.9.2 with a different projection please let me know.

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz