[Geomoose-users] mobile experiments with GM 2 (desktop)

Brent Fraser bfraser at GeoAnalytic.com
Fri Nov 3 14:46:50 PDT 2017

Hey Dan,

   Excellent!  Thank you!

 Best Regards,
 Brent

 From: "Dan Little" <theduckylittle at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 3:03 PM
To: "Brent Fraser" <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
Cc: "GeoMOOSE Users List" <geomoose-users at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [Geomoose-users] mobile experiments with GM 2 (desktop)
 Sorry this took me a few days to get to: -
https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/pull/270

 I'm open to follow up PRs and code changes to make this prettier but it
works and the map refreshes properly.

   On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 4:54 PM, Brent Fraser <bfraser at geoanalytic.com>
wrote:

Well I was able to hack together a Geomoose "action" to hide (and show) the
tabs panel and resize the map div (the doc on Actions and Services was very
helpful).  But the map canvas look stretched until I do a pan or resize the
browser.

Is there a function I can call to do a map refresh?