[Geomoose-users] GM3: Different Projections, securing underlying data?

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Fri Sep 22 13:38:09 PDT 2017

Hello,

I am curious about a couple things regarding GeoMOOSE 3.

First,
I have seen several emails referencing projection 4326.  Is that the only supported projection or can we use our own?

Second,
Unlike GeoMOOSE 2.x, It appears that GeoMOOSE 3 relies heavily on OGC and GeoJSON.  Does this imply that we have to have our underlying data exposed on a web server that could be accessed by clients other than GeoMOOSE, or can we still keep the underlying data private?

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP