[Geomoose-users] TR: [GM 3.2] Identify Error

Renaud LAIRE r.laire at parc-livradois-forez.org
Wed Aug 22 02:50:03 PDT 2018

I progress ..

I’ve remove the query-attribute of ALL layers and the « typeError Cannot read property … » has disappeared.
I have to write « queryable = 1 » in the <map-source> te see the Identify result. I’ve just the title, no result, but surely an error in my fields
If i use « queryable=true », it doesn’t work (WMS server error. Requested layer(s) are not queryable).