[Geomoose-users] Fwd: [MS4W-Users] Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Jan 12 07:38:19 PST 2018

Just forwarding a posting from another list (MS4W).  The Video link from Neev, is the important piece.

bobb

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff McKenna via MS4W-Users <ms4w-users at lists.ms4w.com<mailto:ms4w-users at lists.ms4w.com>>
Subject: Re: [MS4W-Users] Introduction and My MS4W Installation Video
Date: January 12, 2018 at 9:31:11 AM CST
To: ms4w-users at lists.ms4w.com<mailto:ms4w-users at lists.ms4w.com>
Cc: Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com<mailto:jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com>>

Thank you Neev, such a nice tutorial video for installing MS4W (and GeoMOOSE and Mapbender!!!). Thank you for your contribution to the community :)   -jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation