[Geomoose-users] linking from the itemquery (search) results to identify results

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Tue Mar 20 12:33:04 PDT 2018

Hello,

I was just wondering if it is possible to add a hyperlink from the itemquery (search) results to the identify results template so that users can view the more expanded information for a particular parcel.  This would save users from having to search for a parcel, then click the identify tool, then click on the parcel to view the identify results.

P.S.  I realize I could more or less copy the identify template to the search template.  I don't think this will be user friendly when there are many results on a search...

Thank You!

Sincerely,
Mark Volz, GISP
Lyon County GIS Coordinator