[Geomoose-users] geomoose 2.9.3 - printing not working

Mark Volz MarkVolz at co.lyon.mn.us
Mon May 7 15:17:21 PDT 2018

Hello,

I am working on a GeoMOOSE 2.9.3 project.   I noticed that the print functionality is printing the air photo background, but not the my main layers (roads, parcels, etc).  Out of curiosity, what should I look at to fix the printing service so that it prints both the air photo background as well as the operational layers?

Notes:

*         The WMS service is working fine in ArcMap.

*         The Parcel Report Service is working fine.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thank You

Mark Volz