[Geomoose-users] Highlight Parcel and runtime substitution

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:47:04 PST 2018

Hi Scott,

Is this a GeoMoose 2.9-based application? Looks like it if you're using
"GeoMOOSE...".

Check out query.php and the various services that use it.  You should be
able to either make your own derivative version of the service, or tweak
the query.php input parameters to get the result you want using you mapbook.

Cheers.