[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 3 onclick action

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:44:20 PST 2018

I'm lost.  Where is the onClick coming from (DOM element, general
description, ...)?

I know you can create a service that asks the user to click a point on the
map and returns the coordinate, etc.  You can call the app.* from the HTML
returned by the service rendering template (and maybe even earlier) without
worrying about react/dispatch/etc.

I am working on a jump to USNG coordinate service in a branch on my fork
(klassenjs/gm3) that does both of the above.