[Geomoose-users] Highlight Parcel and runtime substitution

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 12:20:37 PST 2018

Hi Scott,

This sounds like you're trying to do a special version of GeoMoose's
search. I think if you look at the parcels mapfile and the way query.php is
configured for search you'll be able to make some small changes to your
mapfile, configure a new service that users query.php, and doing everything
you want!

Cheers.