[Geomoose-users] Geomoose 3 Search Service getFieldValue Function

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:10:08 PDT 2018

Sorry for the delay on this one! You're right, even super-grepping over the
codebase, I don't see that function listed.

This should be the definition for getFieldValues....

function getFieldValues(fields) {
  var values = {};
  for (var i = 0, ii = fields.length; i < ii; I++) {
    const field = fields[i];
    values[field.name] = field.value;
  }
  return values;
}

I'm not sure where to officially document this.