[Geomoose-users] autoGo not working

Dan Little theduckylittle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 06:26:18 PDT 2019

Sorry for the delay on this one! I found that I wasn't getting GeoMoose
User's List emails anymore (as mentioned earlier this month) and I have
been playing catch-up.

Here is the pull request with the bug fix:
- https://github.com/geomoose/gm3/pull/403

I'm checking on some other tickets but hopefully we can get a bug-fix
release pushed out relatively quickly.